What ages are eligible to be part of the Kids Club?
All kids ages 14 and under are eligible to join the Tigers Kids Club.
How can I purchase a Detroit Tigers Kids Club membership?
Detroit Tigers Kids Club memberships may be purchased in two (2) ways:
- Online at tigers.com/kidsclub
- By phone calling 313-471-2109
If I am purchasing a Detroit Tigers Kids Club membership for someone else, can I have it delivered directly to their address?
Yes. Please indicate the desired shipping address in the appropriate field upon ordering. There will be a separate field to add an alternate billing address.
Are there different sizes of the membership gear?
- There are three (3) hoodie sizes available - Youth Small, Youth Medium, and Youth Extra Large. All sizes are available while supplies last. You may select the size needed upon checkout. Once a hoodie size has been sold out, that size will no longer be available as a purchase option.
- The compression sleeve is one size fits all.
- The masks are one size - fitting ages 6-14
- The backpack is adjustable and one size.
If I was a Kids Club member in 2020, will my ticket vouchers be valid for future Tigers home games?
We will be honoring 2020 Kids Club members ticket vouchers for the remainder of the 2021 season. Please click the "2020 Ticket Redemption" link for instructions on how to redeem the ticket vouchers. 2020 Ticket Redemption >
If I was a Kids Club member in 2020, how do I redeem my ticket vouchers?
2020 Ticket Vouchers can be redeemed online or at the Comerica Park Box Office. Please click the "2020 Ticket Redemption" for instructions on how to redeem the ticket vouchers. 2020 Ticket Redemption >
What if I lost my free ticket vouchers from my 2020 membership?
Lost or stolen ticket vouchers cannot be replaced.
How do I participate in monthly Detroit Tigers Kids Club raffles?
All Kids Club members are automatically entered into monthly prize drawings. Parents or guardians do not need to complete any additional steps to enter to win a prize. Winners will be randomly selected on a monthly basis and winner’s parent/guardian will be contact via email with instructions for claiming prizes. All prizes are subject to change.
How do I RSVP for Detroit Tigers Kids Club events?
Be sure to regularly check your email for the latest information regarding Kids Club events! A few RSVP reminders below:
- Please do not RSVP for an event if you are not certain you can attend. This may take away the opportunity for other Kids Club members to attend the event.
- Please be mindful that most Kids Club events will be based on a first come, first serve RSVP policy. Events that have limited capacity will note the maximum number of members that may attend. Your best chance to attend these events is to regularly check your email.
- Due to overwhelming demand and government capacity restrictions, there may be occasions where events reach capacity, and we are not able to accommodate all members. In such instances, we ask that members and families be respectful if they do not get to attend a desired event.
What do I do if I RSVP for an event and can no longer attend?
- We kindly ask that members do not RSVP for an event if they are not certain they will be able to attend. We want to make sure all Kids Club members have a fair chance to enjoy Kids Club activities.
- If you have made a reservation for an event and suddenly are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-471-2109 as soon as possible. Your cancellation may allow another member to experience the event.
When should I expect my Kids Club membership package?
You will be notified closer to the start of the season when your membership will be shipped. Shipping may be affected by United States Customs [international orders], weather, or other factors.