Registration is open for 2021 Boston Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps! Our 2021 camp schedule is listed below.
2021 Boston Red Sox Summer Camps curriculum has been and will continue to be adjusted to align with COVID-19 guidelines put in place by the CDC and State and Local governments. For more detailed information on our existing COVID-19 protocols, please click here.
Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps offer young ballplayers the unique opportunity to learn new skills through the official Red Sox Camp curriculum and get closer to the team they love! Join us for nonstop baseball fun with an emphasis on teamwork, attitude, and healthy competition. Our unique baseball curriculum will help players of all abilities develop both on and off the field while teaching lessons such as resiliency, optimism and goal setting.
Our program is divided into five levels. Players are grouped on teams that teach age-appropriate skills and offer the right level of competition. Please read more about our curriculum here.
- Five days of baseball instruction and competition in our custom-built curriculum divided into age appropriate groups and skill levels
- Exclusive access to virtual Q&A session with a current Red Sox player
- Autographed photo by a current Red Sox player
- Youth-tailored professional scouting day with scouting report
- Team-wide Home Run Derby
- Full Red Sox Camps uniform including jersey, pants and hat
|June 21 – June 25*||Belmont, MA – Belmont Hill School|
|July 12 – July 16||Brookline, MA – Hellenic College Holy Cross|
|July 19 – July 23||Brookline, MA – Hellenic College Holy Cross|
|July 26 – July 30||Beverly, MA – Shore Country Day School|
|August 2 – August 6||Newton, MA – Newton South High School|
|August 9 – August 13*||Cambridge, MA – TBD|
*This session is now on a wait list.