Thank you for your interest in the Boston Red Sox. We believe it is our role as the Major League Baseball Club of New England to support organizations of this region with their fundraising efforts. In an effort to best process your donation and support as many charities throughout our six-state region (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT) as possible, please comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Click here to access the Boston Red Sox Donation Request Form.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the Red Sox during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donated item per year.
- Your request for an item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received by the Red Sox at least eight (8) weeks prior to your event.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support organizations operating in New England.
- Though we congratulate your efforts, we are unable to support individual or company fundraising efforts (ex. Relay for Life, United Way Campaign, etc.) as we directly support the local chapter of all national charities.
- Organizations which receive an item must complete an online reply form after the event, including the amount the item raised for the event, to be considered for future requests
Donations are in the form of autographed memorabilia. Due to the demand, we are not able to offer tickets as a charitable donation.
Please DO NOT send personal items as members of the front office are unable to intervene on behalf of fans seeking autographs for personal or charitable purposes.
We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request. If you have not received an item within a week of your event, please call the Community Relations Department at 617-226-6717.
We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.