OCCUPANCY: 50-115 guests
PRICE: $85-$103 per person
SEATING ARRANGEMENT: Climate-controlled indoor hospitality area with drink rails & lounge seating. Access to Laura’s Lean Bullpen Decks located above the Reds’ bullpen featuring low half-moon tables, drink rails & bar stools.
FOOD & BEVERAGE: All-inclusive standard buffet & two beers per guest. All catering is ordered through Delaware North Sports Service (DNC) at no additional cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for menus or to place your catering order.
- Private restroom(s)
- Flatscreen TVs
- View Reds Batting Practice as it happens from the outfield warning track prior to the game! This is an exclusive benefit to groups reserving the Center-Field Pavilion for their outing. BP times are subject to change & cancellation. Only available for evening games.
LOCATION: Center-field Batter’s Eye
- Enter the main gates (Gate A), turn right and walk through the concourse
- Walk towards the right field foul pole (near section 139)
- Walk down the steps to the left of the Smokehouse
- Turn left and walk towards center field
- Pass the smokestacks and Sections 145-146
- Enter the door just past the Smokestacks