We value the health and safety of you and your guests, which is why we have instituted many new procedures and safety protocols for our events. We have utilized the Responsible Restart Ohio document posted by the Ohio Department of Health for Restaurants, Bars, and Banquet & Catering Facilities as our guidelines to ensure a safe reopening of events at Great American Ball Park. Some of the changes include but are not limited to:
- Reduced capacity limits to allow for social distancing throughout the venue spaces. We will adhere to the most recent Ohio Mass Gathering Order released by the governor.
- Additional and enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including more hand sanitizer stations throughout the ballpark as well as frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-contact surfaces
- By order of the Ohio Department of Health, face coverings must currently be worn inside all public buildings in Hamilton County except when eating or drinking or when prohibited by a medical condition
- All guests will be subject to temperature and COVID-19 symptom screenings upon entry into the facility
- Staff will undergo daily temperature screenings and conduct self-assessments, as well as wear facial coverings
New safety procedures and protocols may be implemented at any time as directed by state or local health officials.