In partnership with Kroger and Major League Baseball as part of MLB’s Vaccinate at the Plate initiative, we will host a Covid-19 vaccination clinic during the June 21st game against the Oakland Athletics. Free Covid-19 vaccines will be available to ticketed fans ages 18 and over for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and 12 and over for the Pfizer vaccine from 5:00 pm to 8:00pm inside Globe Life Field.
To receive a vaccine, minors under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with the legal right to sign a consent and waiver form on the minor’s behalf. Preregistration is encouraged at the link below. Walk-up appointments will be offered subject to availability. Everyone who receives their vaccine at Globe Life Field during the June 21st game will receive a voucher redeemable at the box office for two free tickets in the Upper Reserved/Upper Box sections for any one remaining Sunday through Thursday home game during the 2021 season (location and game subject to availability).
Vaccination Event Details:
- Date: June 21, 2021 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Location: Center field on the Jim Ross Law Suite Level inside the Comerica Northeast Entry
- Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson or Pfizer, as determined by Kroger and subject to availability
- Screening and waiver process will be completed on-site by Kroger.
- Insurance is not necessary.
- State issued identification, such as a driver’s license or ID, will be necessary upon arrival, except for pediatric vaccinations.
- Fans receiving the Pfizer vaccine will have the ability to schedule their second vaccine dose at a local Kroger.
- Fans must wait 15 minutes in the vaccination clinic for observation following their vaccination before returning to the game.