- Giant Eagle - We're hiring team members for all locations. Visit jobs.gianteagle.com.
- Ace Hardware Thrift Supply - Apply for the New Kensington location at indeed.com.
- Burgh's Pizza & Wings - Click "Join Our Team" at burghspizza.com.
- Bardine's Country Smokehouse - Call the store at 724-837-7089.
- RRD Pittsburgh - Visit rrd.com
- Wendy's - Text Work4U to 25000.
- Giant Eagle - Free Curbside Pickup with $35 order. Plus daily pharmacy and grocery hours. Visit gianteagle.com.
- Ace Hardware Thrift Supply - Retail sales of hardware, paint, electrical, plumbing, tools. For hours, call 724-337-1193.
- Amcom - We're available for equipment sales, maintenance and supplies. Email email@example.com.
- Bardine's Country Smokehouse - We process fresh and smoked meats for sale in our retail store. Call 724-837-7089.
- The Medicine Shoppe - We are a full service retail pharmacy with a compounding lab as well. For more information, call 412-367-5778.
- Mr. Waterheater - Home maintenance & repair of water heaters. Call 412-823-6000.
- RRD Pittsburgh - As RRD Pittsburgh prints materials for essential medical and financial companies, we are still in operation 24/7. Visit rrd.com for inquiries.
- Thermo King of Pittsburgh - Supply refrigeration to trailers and trucks for the transport of refrigerated food, beverages and medical supplies. For more information, call 724-396-7804.
- UPS - We're open for your shipping needs. Visit theupsstore.com for the location nearest you.
- WB Mason - For your home office needs, we're now making residential deliveries. Visit wbmason.com.
- Arby's - Drive-thrus open.
- Bob's Diner - Traditional family diner. Order at eatatbobsdiner.com.
- Burgh's Pizza & Wings - Visit burghspizza.com.
- Chick-fil-A - We're happy to serve you in the drive thru, curbside and with mobile ordering. Visit chick-fil-a.com.
- Eat'n Park - Visit eatnpark.com.
- Grille 565 - Visit grille565.com or call 412-301-8623.
- Mike's Beer Bar - Visit mikesbeerbar.com or call 412-322-2337.
- North Shore Tavern - Visit northshoretavern.com or call 412-465-9865.
- Smallman Street Deli - Visit smallmanstreetdeli.com.
- Sheetz - Order an MTO online. Visit sheetz.com.
- Slice on Broadway - Visit sliceonbroadway.com or call 412-325-4485.
- Texas Roadhouse - Visit texasroadhouse.com.
- Wendy's - Drive-thrus open.
You can still get these favorites wherever you've always found them!
- Mrs. T's Pierogies
- Pittsburgh Brewing & Iron City Beer
- Pizza Logs
- Silverstar Meats
Drive Through Test Collection:
AHN has test collection sites in the Pittsburgh area and one is right up the street from PNC Park on the North Shore.
Need Care from your Doc? Schedule a Video Visit:
Use MyChart to schedule a visit with your primary care doctor or get help 24/7 from another AHN provider.
Ways to Help:
As we take on the many challenges of Coronavirus (COVID-19), AHN is extremely grateful for the outpouring of support from the community.
Care for Other Conditions:
If you are pregnant or have a chronic condition, you probably have a lot of questions on how COVID-19 affects your ongoing care.
Introducing Highmark Blue Shield's Confronting COVID-19 Podcast.
Get the most recent Coronavirus information, straight from the experts! Tune in to the latest podcast episodes featuring Highmark Health and AHN experts as they share information on signs and symptoms of Coronavirus, how to help keep you and your family healthy, coping with stress and anxiety, and making the most of these long days of social distancing. Produced by Highmark Blue Shield and iHeart Production, and hosted by Bonny Diver of iHeartMedia.Listen today and learn more.
Highmark Caring Place
Information including modified services and resources.
Hope for COVID-19 Patients
During this uncertain time, many of us feel helpless. But Vitalant (formerly Central Blood Bank) has a way for you to help. Vitalant is partnering with UPMC and Allegheny Health Network on a pilot program to collect blood plasma - known as convalescent plasma -- from people who have completely recovered from COVID-19. This plasma contains immune-boosting antibodies that when transfused to critically ill COVID-19 patients, can give them an extra boost to fight the disease.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the transfusion of convalescent plasma as an investigational treatment. It's currently the only antibody treatment available for COVID-19 patients. Dr. Joseph Kiss, Medical Director of Clinical Apheresis and Blood Services at Vitalant, notes, "At this critical moment in the pandemic it is truly remarkable to see physicians, hospitals, laboratories, our blood bank and the very patients who recovered all working together on this new therapy."
To donate, a person must have a confirmed, documented case of COVID-19, currently test negative for the virus, and be symptom-free for 21 days, and meet the eligibility criteria for a plasma donation.
Ready to help? If you or someone you know had COVID-19 and is completely recovered, please spread the word about the need for convalescent plasma donors.
To learn more about the criteria for becoming a candidate for convalescent plasma donation, or to apply, please visit vitalant.org/COVIDFree or call 866 CV PLSMA.