- Donate to the Phans Feeding Families Virtual Food Drive. Supporters can virtually donate Philabundance’s most-needed food items, such as rice, peanut butter, or vegetables by visiting https://www.philabundance.org/phans-feeding-families/ or by texting PHANSFEED to 44-321. Supporters can also choose to donate from as little as a dollar to gifts of $1,000 or more. Food donations will not be accepted in-person at Philabundance or Citizens Bank Park.
- Bid on over a dozen new and game-used, autographed memorabilia during the Phillies Charities, Inc. Auction benefitting Philabundance via the MLB Ballpark app from 4/20-5/24. Auction items include baseballs, jerseys and more signed by players such as Aaron Nola, Bryce Harper, Zack Wheeler, Andrew McCutchen, Rhys Hoskins, Didi Gregorius, Roman Quinn and Andrew Knapp, as well as manager Joe Girardi.
- Take part in the Phans Feeding Families Night, Saturday, May 22, when the Phillies take on the Boston Red Sox at 7:15 p.m. at Citizens Bank Park. Awareness about the cause will be made throughout the game. In addition, fans can participate in the Phillies Charities 50/50 Drawing, presented by DraftKings, in which a portion of the proceeds will benefit Philabundance.
- Follow Philabundance on social media.
- Share Phans Feeding Families social posts with your personal networks.
- Spread awareness to fight hunger using #PhansFeed on social media.
Thank you for your support in striking out hunger!