What is a virtual run event?
A virtual event allows you to run or walk your 3.1 miles when and where you’d like.
How does a virtual run event work?
Participants register online, choose their run/walk route, run/walk their chosen route, and upload their time on the race page.
Does the event take place on a specific date?
You are free to complete your run on any date you choose.
How do I register?
- Runners must be at least 13 years old to participate.
What is the cost of the race?
The entry fee is $55.00 per person, with net proceeds benefitting Phillies Charities, Inc.
Can I get a refund or transfer my registration?
Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. No deferrals.
What do I receive with my registration fee?
- Offer via email for four tickets to be used for a Phillies home game in 2021. Offer may be redeemed for the game dates listed below.
- Tuesday, June 8 vs. Atlanta Braves at 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 9 vs. Atlanta Braves at 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 29 vs. Marlins ,7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 30 vs. Marlins, 7:05 p.m.
- Thursday, July 1 vs. Marlins, 6:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24 vs. Tampa Bay Rays at 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 25 vs. Tampa Bay Rays at 7:05 p.m.
- Thursday, August 26 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks at 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, August 27 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks at 7:05 p.m.
- Quarter zip performance pullover (men’s and women’s cut)
- Finisher medal
- Cinch bag
- 20% discount coupon for the New Era Phillies Team Store
- Virtual personalized bib
- Virtual custom finisher certificate
Can my packet be mailed to me or do I have to attend Packet Pickup?
Participants have the option to have their packet mailed to them or to attend Packet Pickup.
Packets will be mailed to participants beginning at the beginning of June.
Can family and friends from out of town participate in the virtual event?
Yes! We encourage you to have friends and family register along with you to build your support system.