What Safety Precautions are being taken?
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. Petco Park have introduced new measures designed to ensure a safe and healthy guest experience. These measures are based on guidance from health authorities, including the CDC, along with requirements of the state of California and San Diego County. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Petco Park.
Notwithstanding our efforts, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, older adults and guests of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to visit.
By visiting Petco Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Health Screening
- Upon arrival, each tour guest will be asked a series of questions regarding their recent health.
- All tour guests must pass the health screening to enter the ballpark.
- Per Mandate from San Diego County and the California Department of Public Health, cloth facial coverings are required for all guests two year of age and older.
- All guests and Petco Park employees will be required to wear a face covering while at the ballpark. While supplies last, guests will be given a Padres branded face mask upon arrival. Due to high demand, however, please also plan on bringing your own face mask if Padres face masks are unavailable. Click here for San Diego County and State of California face covering guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain a six-foot distance between you, other guests (that are not from your household) and team members. There will be socially distanced stickers along the tour route to ensure proper safety precautions. Please follow ballpark employee directions to help keep everyone safe.
- High-touch surfaces and restrooms will be frequently disinfected. Hand sanitizer and wipe stations will be readily available throughout the ballpark.