Orioles' games are the perfect event to create new memories with any type of group. From clients to colleagues, sports teams, schools, family and friends, Orioles group tickets offer a wide variety of seating and pricing options to fit any group need.
We are currently booking group outings now through May! Call the groups team at 410-547-6284 to secure your seats by placing a $99 deposit.
The Orioles are excited to welcome fans back to Oriole Park this season at 25% capacity! To prepare, we've introduced new Gameday Health and Safety protocols.
When purchasing a group ticket or attending the game in your group - you agree to our Fan Health Promise.
- Discounts on Select, Value, Prime game tickets.
- Sit with your group in a socially distanced section in pods of 4.
- Unique outdoor suite experience with more seating options located on the Club Level in right field.
- Three (3) decks which each can accommodate a group of up to 10 socially distant guests.
Learn more about group options. Please provide contact info and an Orioles rep will be in touch.
All ticketholders must agree to the terms and conditions set forth at https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/ticketback which require, in part, that neither ticketholders, accompanying minor(s) nor other accompanying parties may attend the game if within fourteen (14) days preceding the game, they have:
(1) tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease or been identified as a potential carrier of COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease; OR
(2) experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC); OR
(3) been in close contact as defined by the CDC (15 or more minutes in a 24-hour period regardless of mask wearing by either person) with any person who is confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend a game.
To help maintain physical distancing guidelines, ticketholders must also agree that they will not sell, transfer, or otherwise provide any of their game tickets to anyone other than family with whom they have been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless selling, transferring, or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e., the full pod of tickets) to one party.