StubHub is the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of Mariners.com. At StubHub, you can sell tickets on one of the world's largest ticket marketplaces.
StubHub provides a safe and secure environment to buy and sell tickets, excellent customer support 24/7, and the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee. [What is this?]
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and we'll even help you price.
- You'll get paid fast when your tickets sell. No dealing with buyers. Guaranteed.
- Payment by PayPal, credit to your Mariners account, or direct deposit.
- Once your listing is up, it stays up, unless you change your mind.
- You can make your tickets available for Instant Download by entering your barcodes when you list your ticket.
If you have a Mariners account, you can list your ticket for sale directly from your account. If you don't have a Mariners account, you can still list your ticket at StubHub.
StubHub can pay you through PayPal, credit your payment to your MLB team account, or direct deposit. It's your choice!
Yes - StubHub will automatically set up your account the first time you list tickets for sale. All you need to do is enter an email address and create a password.
No, they are separate accounts. However, you can choose to log into your StubHub account automatically when you visit StubHub from your Mariners account. If you change any of your information (such as your payment address), make sure you change the information in both accounts.
To start selling your tickets:
- Sign in to your Mariners account.
- Select the game and tickets you want to sell.
- Click 'Sell on StubHub'.
- You'll be taken to StubHub to set your price and choose how you want to be paid. You'll be able to review everything before you list your tickets for sale.
If you don't have a Mariners account, you can still list your tickets for sale at StubHub. Just click the 'Sell' link at the top of the StubHub home page to get started.
It is free to list tickets for sale at StubHub. When your tickets sell, StubHub may collect a fee on the ticket sale. The minimum list price for all MLB tickets is $6 per ticket.
It's up to you to decide on a sale price. When you list your tickets, you'll see a pricing dial to help price your tickets how you'd like.
To give you the best chance of selling your tickets, StubHub recommends pricing your tickets competitively from your initial listing and frequently checking to compare your ticket price to recently sold listings and active listings similar to yours.
Just remember that when your tickets sell, StubHub may collect a fee on the ticket sale. In addition, it's your responsibility to understand and comply with all state and local laws regarding ticket resale.
As soon as your tickets sell, StubHub will send you an email with information on how to enter your ticket barcodes if you haven't already. If you have already entered your barcodes the StubHub email will let you know when to expect your payment.
When your tickets sell, the barcodes on your tickets will be invalidated and tickets with new barcodes will be issued to the buyer. StubHub strongly suggests that you hold onto your original tickets until the game has been played.
If you listed your tickets from your Mariners account, StubHub will take care of delivery for you at no charge.
If you listed your tickets on the StubHub website and did not enter your ticket barcodes when you listed them, you will receive an email when your tickets sell prompting you to go to StubHub to enter the sold ticket barcodes.
You will need to delete your StubHub listing in order for your tickets to be "unlocked" in your Mariners account. As long as your tickets are still listed on StubHub, they will be "locked" in your Mariners account. Remember, you can delete your StubHub listing at any time as long as your tickets haven't sold.
For sellers, your sell fee pays for the following StubHub guarantees:
- You'll never be contacted directly by a buyer or prospective buyer
- You set your price and can adjust it any time before your tickets sell
- You'll be paid by StubHub (not by the buyer) for all ticket sales you complete as promised in your listing
Reselling tickets is legal in all 50 states. Many states have laws against reselling tickets at an event site. In some states, there are limitations on the amount above face value that can be charged for a ticket. To sell tickets at StubHub, sellers must accept StubHub's user agreement and agree to abide by local regulations.