T-Mobile Park’s science-based infectious disease prevention practices utilize certified products and the latest technology to target suspected or known presence of COVID-19. Enhanced cleaning protocols were developed by the Mariners housekeeping partner ABM, a world leader in the field of industrial hygiene. ABM’s enhanced cleaning protocols are based on guidance from board certified experts in infectious disease and industrial sanitation. Enhanced efforts include:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the entire facility, with particular attention paid to high traffic touch points such as handles, common areas, elevators, restrooms, etc., using EPA approved disinfectant products.
- Use of electrostatic sprayers to apply an electrically charged, broad spectrum disinfecting solution that is formulated to target suspected or known presence of COVID-19 but is non-toxic to humans.
- Use of UV-C light to eliminate the threat of bacteria, viruses, mold spores and allergy-inducing microorganisms found on everyday items.
- Ionized air purification system in clubhouses and other indoor spaces to reduce outdoor air intake and kill pathogens.
- Disinfection/cleaning verification via Glo Germ, an evidence-based surface disinfection and cleaning verification program that uses fluorescent markers to detect the presence of biological contaminants and pathogens.
- The Mariners have been awarded Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ Facility certification for T-Mobile Park. The performance-based outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation establishes requirements to assist facilities with work practices, protocols, procedures, and systems to control risks associated with infectious agents, such as SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19.