Organizations that were approved and received a donation of two (2) vouchers, each good for one (1) ticket for the 2020 season, can now redeem the vouchers for the 2021 season while supplies last. 2020 vouchers will also be able to be redeemed for the 2022 season beginning in mid-March. The deadline to redeem will be August 31, 2022. Exclusions, including Opening Day and Cubs games, apply. Visit cardinals.com/fansfirst to redeem.
If your organization requested a donation for an event planned for 2020 that has not yet been fulfilled, your request was declined without penalty and you can now reapply for a donation to benefit your organization.
The Cardinals are happy to help non-profit groups and their fundraising efforts through donations whenever possible. Due to the high volume of requests received each week, we ask that you follow our guidelines and provide us with, at minimum, 8 weeks advanced notice.
- Organizations must complete a Cardinals Donation Request Form ONLINE to be considered for a donation.
- Mailed/Phoned/E-mailed/Faxed requests will NOT be accepted.
- Requests must be received six (6) weeks prior to your event. We cannot fulfill requests without proper advance notification.
- Beginning May 1st, 2014 we will no longer support third party requests or organizational campaigns (i.e. Relay for life, United way, Diabetes Research Fund, Breast Cancer 3-Days, etc).
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve month period. Please do not send duplicate requests.
- Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations within the following states; MO, OK, KS, IA, IL, KY, TN, AR, IN, MS.
PLEASE NOTE: A submitted request does not guarantee a donation. No phone calls please.
- Approved requests will be notified by email and digitally receive two (2) voucher codes each good for one (1) ticket to a Monday – Thursday regular season Cardinals game that can be used in either the 2021 or 2022 season. Exclusions, including Opening Day and Cubs games, apply
- All denied requests will receive notification via e-mail.
- We are unable to place or answer follow-up calls regarding donation requests.
- Donations may only be made to non-profit, charitable 501 (c) (3) organizations.
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies -- including employee appreciation days/holiday events.
- We are unable to make monetary donations, purchase program ads, or buy sponsor tables at events. If you are interested in monetary support please contact Cardinals Care about a grant application. More information »
Cardinals' front office personnel are unable to intervene on behalf of fans seeking autographs for charitable purposes by accepting items via mail or in person for delivery to players.
Please consider the environment should you choose to send a Thank You note. Save paper, postage and time by emailing your Thank You to email@example.com.
Again, thank you for considering the Cardinals while planning your event. Good luck with your activities!