Following guidance from the local health agency and the CDC, Cardinals Nation has enhanced safety measures to ensure the wellness of our guests and staff.
- Click here for the most up-to-date policies
- Signage is posted throughout the venue to ensure physical distancing.
- Cash-free transactions are encouraged.
- High-touch areas and restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Disinfectant wipes and sanitizing stations will be available for guests and staff.
- Daily health screening and temperature check for all employees.
- All employees will complete training that demonstrates proper physical distancing and hygiene requirements, as well as guest interaction protocols.
- Our new GRAB ordering system will provide contactless order and pay. It is also available for online orders for a contactless to go pickup.
- High-touch areas and fixtures are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer available in store and at entry/exit.
- One Direction flow through the store.
- Museum access is granted though ticket purchase or walk-up with required contact information.
- Tickets to the museum now have assigned times to regulate capacity.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the museum and near all interactive displays.
- One direction flow through the Museum
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place regardless of precautions that may be taken.