Get ready for Phllies baseball at Citizens Bank Park in 2021. Please check back often as updated information will be posted here regarding 2021 ticket sales information.
- 2021 Full and Partial Season Tickets are on sale now. Please visit phillies.com/season or call 215-463-5000 for more information on plans, pricing, and payment options.
- 2021 Six Game Packages are on sale now. Tickets are available online only via phillies.com/sixpacks.
- 2021 Group Tickets will go on sale to the general public on a TBD date. Tickets will be available by calling 215-463-5000
- 2021 Single Game Spring Training Tickets (Clearwater, Fla.) will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, January 14, 2021. Tickets will be available via phillies.com or by calling 215-463-1000
- 2021 Single Game Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Tickets will be available via phillies.com or by calling 215-463-1000.
Please note that these on-sale dates are subject to change. Sales representatives are working remotely and thus operating hours for both 215-463-1000 and 215-463-5000 phone lines will continue to be Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. until further notice.
The Phillies are determined to put the health and well-being of fans at the forefront of the Citizens Bank Park gameday experience. Accordingly, the Phillies have instituted The Phillies Ticket Assurance Program detailed below.
Phillies Ticket Assurance Program
Your 2021 ticket purchase is based on Citizens Bank Park operating at full capacity. If, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a game for which you purchased tickets is cancelled, rescheduled, postponed or has restricted capacity that prohibits the specific seats you purchased from being used, the ticket value of the impacted game(s) will be credited towards a future ticket purchase or refunded in the same manner by which the ticket(s) were purchased. Except as expressly stated herein, all sales are final and there are no refunds.