Tours of Citizens Bank Park are currently not available due to the national emergency created by the coronavirus pandemic. Ballpark tours will resume at a future date.
We greatly appreciate our fans’ patience and understanding during this unprecedented situation.
Tour guests will be treated to a brief audio/visual presentation of Citizens Bank Park, followed by an up-close look at the ballpark. Tour stops include the Phillies Dugout, the Diamond Club, the Hall of Fame Club, Broadcast Booth and Media Room.
Please note that tour stops are subject to change at any time without any advanced notice.
*Tour tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold to guests who walk up the day of the tour.
Citizens Bank Park tours are about 90 minutes long and operate rain or shine.
Public tours are offered Monday through Saturday.
- Non-Game Days: 11 a.m.
- Game Days: 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Public tours are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11 a.m.
Citizens Bank Park is currently undergoing renovations throughout various areas of the ballpark. Tour routes may be affected due to the construction and the appearance of the ballpark may be altered.
Tours will NOT be offered Sundays or major holidays. Tour dates and times may be unavailable due to events taking place at the ballpark.
Adult - $13
Child (14 & under) - $8
Senior (55+) - $8
Children (3 & under) - FREE
Tickets for a tour of Citizens Bank Park may be purchased online or by calling the Phillies Ticket Office at 215-463-1000 and must be purchased in advance. Allow adequate time to purchase tickets as tours frequently sell out. The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased for a public tour is 24 tickets. No tickets will be sold to guests who walk up the day of the tour.
Group tours of Citizens Bank Park offer 25 or more guests their very own 90-minute tour slot to experience the ballpark. All group tours must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
Adult - $10
Child (14 & under) - $6
Student - $6
Senior (55+) - $6
Children (3 & under) - FREE
Group tours are offered Monday through Saturday. In the offseason, Saturday tours will be available one day each month.
On game days, tours are offered at 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 12:30 p.m..
On non-game days, tours are offered at 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m, and 3:30 p.m.
*Lunch is not provided, but groups are permitted to schedule 30 minutes at the conclusion of the tour to bring and eat their lunch in the ballpark seats. Lunch must be scheduled in advance of arriving for the tour.
To book a group tour or for more information, call the Citizens Bank Park Tour Hotline - 215-218-5360, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to schedule a tour for a marriage proposal, engagement photos, birthday, corporate events, etc. There are various options available.
All Citizens Bank Park tours are accessible for all Guests.
- If a group consist of any individuals with special needs (regardless of size), please call to discuss group tour options.
- Citizens Bank Park provides complimentary wheelchairs for guests who may have difficulty walking on the tour. We request advance notice of 72 hours.
- If you or anyone in your group requires assistance for a hearing impairment, please contact us one week prior to the tour date and time.
For any of the above requests or accommodations please contact the Phillies Tour Department at 215-218-5360.
- Parking is available in Lot S and is complimentary for tour guests
- This is approximately a mile walking tour, both inside and outside, please dress accordingly
- All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible, wheelchairs are available by request
- Cameras are permitted
- Any bags brought on tours, including women's purses, will be subject to search
- Tour stops are subject to change at any time without any advanced notice
These terms and conditions apply to all Citizens Bank Park Ballpark tours. By taking a tour, each individual tour participant agrees to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions with regard to visiting Citizens Bank Park and participating in a Ballpark tour:
- I will comply with all applicable requirements of law and the rules and regulations of The Phillies and Major League Baseball.
- I assume all risk incident to participating in a Ballpark tour, whether occurring before, during or after the tour (including without limitation from thrown or batted balls, thrown bats or fragments thereof and other tour participants' conduct) and waive any and all claims arising out of the tour and release The Phillies, all Phillies employees, any opposing club and any Philadelphia Phillies or opposing club players from liability therefor.
- No tour ticket may be resold (a) via the Internet or any other interactive media without the prior written consent of The Phillies or (b) to the extent prohibited by any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation. The maximum resale premium is the greater of 25% of the stated ticket price or $5, plus lawful taxes, although this maximum premium is not applicable to resales via the Internet or by a ticket broker duly licensed by the City of Philadelphia.
- No tour ticket may be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of The Phillies.
- Any tour participant under the age of eighteen must obtain permission to take a tour from his/her parent or guardian and the parent or guardian agrees to these terms and conditions on behalf of themself and the minor tour participant. Additionally, the license granted by a tour ticket or other permission from The Phillies to take a Ballpark tour may be terminated in the sole discretion of The Phillies at any time. If such a license is terminated, The Phillies will tender the tour purchase price to the ticket holder or other tour participant.
THE LICENSE GRANTED BY THIS TICKET SHALL BE GOVERNED BY PENNSYLVANIA LAW (EXCEPT THAT THE FOLLOWING ARBITRATION CLAUSE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT) AND ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE EVENT SHALL BE SETTLED BY CONFIDENTIAL, MANDATORY, FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION HELD IN PHILADELPHIA AND ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION UNDER ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES (INCLUDING THE CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES, IF APPLICABLE). ANY AND ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE ARBITRATED AS A REPRESENTATIVE MEMBER OF A PUTATIVE CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY OR CONSOLIDATED OR JOINED WITH OR IN ANY ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING INVOLVING A CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PARTY. THE LICENSEE AND THE PHILLIES WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL.