How to Renew
Log in to your Orioles Account Manager to view & pay for your 2021 Birdland Membership renewal statement. More information is available in our 2021 Birdland Membership Renewal FAQ below.
The health and safety of our fans is important to us. The Orioles will be engaging in efforts to make Oriole Park more contactless, including a switch to digital ticketing. Members will be able to access all their ticket inventory through the MLB Ballpark app as well as Orioles Account Manager.
The Orioles Membership Team is here to help you learn how to access your mobile tickets and will be providing additional resources as the 2021 season approaches.
Learn more about how to manage your mobile tickets through the MLB Ballpark App & Orioles Account Manager and reference our 2021 Birdland Membership Renewal FAQ below.
As a Birdland Member and by using Orioles Account Manager, you can manage your tickets quickly and easily:
- Manage Your Tickets - There are many things you can do with your ticket inventory via Orioles Account Manager. When you click on the My Events tab at the top, and go into a specific event/game, you have the option to transfer tickets to a friend and will soon be able to list directly to StubHub.
- Exchange Your Tickets - Within My Events, you can also exchange your tickets for another game. This option is available to you one (1) business day or more before any game; just click to exchange your tickets on a dollar-for-dollar and ticket-for-ticket basis to another game (some exclusions apply).
- Buy Discounted Additional Single Game Tickets - You can purchase additional tickets at the discounted Birdland Member pricing by clicking the "Buy Tickets" button.
MLB.COM ACCOUNT LINK
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the Orioles Account Manager features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from orioles.com, on one account (season tickets, individual game purchases or tickets bought/sold via StubHub).
IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING REGISTERED MLB.COM ACCOUNT:
- Enter your registered MLB.com email account and MLB.com password.
- Enter a nickname for your account.
- Select the Link MLB.com Account button to associate the accounts.
IF YOU NEED TO CREATE AN MLB.COM ACCOUNT, THEN PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Enter your email address in the MLB.com email field.
- Enter the password you would like to associate with this account.
- Re-enter your password from step #2.
- Enter a nickname for this account.
- Select the Create new MLB.com Account.
ORIOLES ACCOUNT MANAGER
In your Orioles Account Manager, you will use the My Events button to view (mobile device only), transfer, sell and track your personal season ticket inventory.
HOW TO USE YOUR INVENTORY MANAGER:
- Click the My Events button
- View the list of tickets for upcoming games
- Click on the individual game to view more information and to take action on those tickets.
In the upper right hand corner you can click on the account name and select "Settings" to update your account information such as your password, email address, phone number, and credit card information (no name change).
The "Invoice" tab is where a balance can be paid or your ticket plan can be renewed (when applicable).
We know you may have questions about your 2021 Birdland Membership Renewal, and we look to answer them all here. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your dedicated account representative or our Member Services Team at 410-547-6161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to my 2020 Game Credit?
Your Game Credit from impacted games in 2020 will automatically be applied to your 2021 Birdland Membership Renewal. If your 2020 Game Credit fully covers your plan, then you are renewed for 2021 with no further action needed.
To check on the status of your account, log in to your Orioles Account Manager.
How do I see my credit amount?
All 2020 Birdland Members who opted for the 125% Game Credit option from impacted games, can view their remaining bonus credit amount by logging into Orioles Account Manager. Once logged in, members should click on their name in the upper right-hand corner and select “My Profile” from the drop-down menu. Underneath “Account Information” select “View your Account Credit.”
Bonus credit for all other Membership accounts will be added in the spring.
How can I change my seats, plan, or upgrade for 2021?
Changes to your seating location or plan type will need to go through your dedicated account representative or our Member Services team at email@example.com. Please reach out to see what type of seat upgrades are available.
How can I add parking for 2021?
A parking package may be added to your Birdland Membership for $10 per game (a significant discount off the single game price). Please contact your dedicated account representative or our Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and assistance.
What are my payment options?
Flexible payment options are available for all members. Log in to your Orioles Account Manager and click to view your statement to see your current options.
Members who enroll in a payment plan will be automatically charged on the pre-selected dates.
When can I start exchanging my tickets?
Ticket exchanges will be made available through Orioles Account Manager in the spring.
Ticket exchanges will be processed on a "dollar-for-dollar" basis, subject to availability, and must be completed at least one business day prior to the date of the game being returned. Parking may also be exchanged, but inventory is limited so not all accommodations can be met.
Who is my account representative and how do I contact them?
Reply to your initial renewal email to contact your dedicated account representative directly.
What happens to my Membership in 2021 if games are impacted by COVID19?
Please see our O’surance policy which is our commitment to you for the 2021 season.
Can I still get printed tickets?
Due to safety precautions related to COVID-19, we are not offering printed tickets in 2021. All Birdland Membership tickets will be available digitally via the free MLB Ballpark app or Orioles Account Manager on your smart device. You can learn more here.
What is the easiest way to access my digital tickets?
The MLB Ballpark app is the easiest way to view and manage your 2021 tickets. Download the MLB Ballpark app and link to your Orioles account. In the spring your full ticket inventory will appear in the “Wallet” tab for you to view and forward to friends. You can learn more here.