2021 Spring Training Single Game tickets are now on sale!
The Washington Nationals are excited to welcome fans back to The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches in a safe, socially distanced manner this year. In accordance with its updated health and safety protocols, Major League Baseball has released a NEW, updated schedule** for the 2021 Spring Training season.
** Those who purchased tickets between January 22nd – February 12th to originally scheduled games will automatically receive a refund for the full purchase amount to their original method of payment. Please note that if account credit was used to purchase tickets, your MyTickets account will receive a refund of the original credit amount. Even if your opponent or game time remained the same, you will need to purchase new tickets from the new schedule.
REMINDER: The Health and Safety protocols for attendance to games during 2021 Spring Training Season can be found here.
Important Updated Information about 2021 Spring Training at The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- As announced by Major League Baseball, Spring Training games through March 13 may be shortened to seven-inning games or five-inning games upon mutual agreement of both managers.
- As announced by Major League Baseball, Spring Training games that occur on or after March 14 will be nine-inning games or seven-inning games upon mutual agreement of both managers.
- For the safety of those attending games, ticket locations will be available in pods ranging in size from 1-6 seats. When purchasing a pod of seats, all seats in the designated pod must be purchased together.
- Seat pods may not be split amongst parties that do not know each other. The reselling or forwarding of portions of a seat pod to multiple parties is strictly prohibited. The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches and the Washington Nationals retain the rights to revoke tickets without restitution should this policy be broken.
- For the safety of all concerned, The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches is a cashless venue. Cash is not accepted in the parking lots, at the box office, or for the purchase of merchandise or concession items.
- Seating locations for the 2021 Spring Training season will be extremely limited. Pending direction from Major League Baseball or health authorities, additional tickets may become available at later dates. We are unable to predict if or when this may happen.
- Subject to availability, a limited number of suites will be available for purchase during the 2021 Spring Training season. Please contact The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches box office to purchase suites. Suites are not available online.
- Whether or not you choose to attend games during the 2021 Spring Training season, your 2020 seat location will be held for you for the 2022 Spring Training season at The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches.
- Existing credits from Nationals purchases may be used to purchase tickets for upcoming Nationals games only.
- All 2021 access, benefits, promotions, seating locations, and events (including, without limitation, location, dates and times) are subject to change without notice based on the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.