Have questions, concerns or are unsure how to set up your digital Marlins tickets? Click the button below for frequently asked questions, including how to link your accounts, forward or use your tickets.
- Forward - Send your tickets electronically to family, friends or colleagues by using the complimentary, fast and secure Ticket Forward system.
- Exchange - Exchange your season tickets for future games. Ticket-for-Ticket Exchange Policies and Procedures
- Donate - Donate your tickets to the Marlins Foundation.
- Sell - StubHub is the Official Fan-to-Fan Ticket Marketplace of Marlins.com. Utilize My Marlins Tickets to safely and securely sell your individual game tickets online.
- Purchase - Use the My Marlins Tickets online portal or the MLB Ballpark app to purchase additional tickets.
- Renew - Quickly and easily renew your season ticket plan, when available.
- Payments - Pay your season ticket, parking, or additional ticket balance online.
- Access - View and scan your tickets through your mobile device or forward tickets to friends. For more information, click the MLB Ballpark app button.
Follow these steps to use your Marlins tickets:
Link your Marlins.com account with your My Marlins Tickets online portal.
Manage your tickets through My Marlins Tickets or the MLB Ballpark App.
Print your tickets at home or use the MLB Ballpark App at Marlins Park for entry.