Schedule & Tickets
Highlights of this 80-90 minute tour may include:
- A trip down to the field at Dodger Stadium
- A visit into the Dodger Dugout
- An exclusive look at the Lexus Dugout Club, our VIP restaurant and lounge located behind home plate, home to our World Series trophies, Most Valuable Player (MVP), Cy Young, Silver Slugger and Rookie of the Year awards
- And more surprises!
The Dodger Stadium Tour will be given at 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p.m. Stadium Tours begin at the Top Deck near the Top of the Park Store. We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Please check available tour dates and times by using the "Buy Tickets" links below.
- Adults: $20
- Children (14 and under): $15
- Seniors (55+): $15
- Military Personnel: $15
- Children age 3 and under do not require tickets
This is a walking tour of the ballpark which includes climbing stairs and ramps. All tours are wheelchair-accessible; please notify your tour guide of any concerns or questions prior to the start of the tour. All aspects of tours are subject to change and availability without notice.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
You can now print your Dodger Stadium tour tickets at home. Just select "Print at Home" as your delivery option, and you can have the tickets immediately! When "Print at Home" is selected as your delivery option, your tickets will be e-mailed to you when you complete the transaction.
- For daytime home games (games start time of 12:10 p.m. or 1:10 p.m.) we will only run our Pregame Tour
Stadium Tours are unavailable on the following dates:
- January 1
- January 25
- November 9
- November 10
- November 28
- December 25
All elements of the tours are subject to availability and all tour dates and times are subject to change.