Tours of Minute Maid Park are now up and running in a limited capacity. Our top priority is to keep our fans, staff, and players safe. To do so, several new processes and tour modifications have been implemented to enhance the safety of everyone who enters the building. Please be aware that despite these new processes and modifications, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and tour participants voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please take a moment to review our updated requirements and modifications before purchasing your ticket:
- Classic and Ultimate Fan Tours can be purchased online below in advance or on site in Union Station the day of your tour. Instructions will be posted in Union Station for how to purchase on site. Ghost Tours must be purchased in advance.
- During the purchase process, purchasers must fill out a health questionnaire in order to complete the transaction.suc
- Tours will be broken down into small groups of no more than 10 guests each.
- Fans will be required to wait inside the Union Station Lobby in a social distance queue until 5 minutes before their tour. After the tour is complete, fans will be ushered out of the building near the Diamond Lot on the far side of the building.
- Before entry, we ask fans to conduct a self-screening to confirm they do not have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Such a screening can be found here.
- Upon entry, fans will be required to:
- Undergo a temperature check.
- Guests with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or higher will not be admitted but will receive a refund.
- Put on a face mask, regardless of age.
- The Astros will provide a mask to anyone who does not have one. Face masks are required inside the building at all times.
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer (provided on site).
- Bring a bottle of water and be prepared to walk. Elevators will not be used so please be prepared for stairs and ramps.
- You will not be able to purchase water bottles or use the water fountains on site due to health concerns.
- Tour staff will utilize elevators for ADA guests when needed
- During the tour, fans are asked to maintain a social distance of 6’ and refrain from touching the walls and other surfaces along the tour.
- Tour routes will be sanitized each night.
- Items such as balls, bats, and toys will not be permitted.
The Astros reserve the right to immediately remove any guest who violates the above policy without refund.
Three tours are currently available. Tours will not be available on home game days or while players are working out. Please note that due to new safety procedures, these tours will NOT make stops in player areas such as the clubhouse, batting cages, bullpen, and dugouts or confined areas such as the broadcast booth and manual scoreboard.
These 1-hour long daytime tours run Monday through Saturday from 3:00pm to 4:00pm and make stops at the all new Michelob Ultra Club, Texas and Crawford Club, Bank of America Suite Level, Honda Club Level, Press Box, Lexus Field Club, the Warning Track in Center Field and Houston Methodist Hall of Fame Alley.
Cost: $15 for adults, $12 for senior citizens* and military and $10 for children*
Ultimate Fan Tours
These 2-hour long afternoon and evening tours run Monday through Saturday from 12:00pm to 2:00pm or from 7:00pm to 9:00pm and make the same stops as the Classic Tour. With the extra hour, fans will have the opportunity to visit the Insperity Club and conclude their tour with a lap around the warning track.
Cost: $25 for adults, $20 for senior citizens* and military and $18 for children*
Most people are unaware of the haunted history of historic Union Station and the site of Minute Maid Park, which was once a neighborhood known as Quality Hill. Join us as we explore these ghost stories on a one-hour, dark and eerie nighttime tour every non-game day Saturday night at 9:30pm. Ghost tours must be booked 48 hours in advance.
Cost: $20 per guest
*Child tickets are for children age 3 to 14 and Senior tickets are for individuals age 65 and older. Children under 3 are free.